For the past several years I've been on a spiritual search. I won't use the word 'journey' because it's a word that has been so over-used recently that it truly turns me off. I see myself as more of a seeker anyway....someone who is seeking meaning in what seems like a very meaningless world. Today I had an epiphany. It suddenly struck me that chronicling my discoveries and thoughts would be a good way of making sense of it all, and voila, this blog was born. Dona Nobis Pacem translates to 'give us peace.' It's also a piece of music that our church choir sang as a round one Advent season. I love the 16th century music as well as the message it conveys. Check back often...I'll be sharing thoughts, questions, poetry and images about things that push my spiritual buttons.
Attention-Grabbing Smells
14 hours ago

1 comment:
Beautiful picture.
Post a Comment