Sunday, February 19, 2012

Always We Begin Again...

God nudged me twice this morning! Over coffee, Laury asked me whether I was still posting here at Dona Nobis Pacem. Well...not in several months, I admitted. Then later this morning, I opened an email from a reader in Nova Scotia who just discovered my blog, Melanged Magic. She clicked over to Dona Nobis Pacem as well and in her email provided me with some information about Anglican worship here in the Lot. (She and her husband have purchased a retirement home not far from me after some years of vacationing in the area). Although I've been thinking since I returned here to France that the time was right to revive the blog, I just haven't motivated myself to do so.  Okay, God, I get it. Since Lent is just around the corner, it is, indeed, the appropriate time for a bit of discipline. As St. Benedict says in his Rule..."always we begin again." So, I will. It's nice to know that even saints have to be reminded of that.

No comments:

You might also like... Blog Widget by LinkWithin