Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Envelope #2

"For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37. Bev wants me to know that "I do believe that nothing is impossible with God and that God doesn't call the qualified...God qualifies those called. Whatever God is calling you to do...He will help to make it happen." What is God calling me to do? I feel very called to become a member of St. Timothy's. I also feel called to be of service in some way; God hasn't pushed me in the exact direction of that just yet. He does continue to nudge me to write and create with words. When I dream of ways to write for a living, to live a literary life in France and to spend time with family in Montana, I come up with deadends and obstacles, and a myriad of reasons why that will never happen. Then I look at my photos of the beautiful, soaring stained glass windows of Ste. Chapelle. Who would have thought man could create such beauty? Did the artisans who created these wonderful three story works of art question whether they would be able to complete this magnificent project? Did they feel qualified to do God's work in the world? All things are possible with God!



1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I believe with all my heart that all things are possible with God. That doesn't mean that you'll see all things come to fruition but it does mean that if you're living in accordance with God's will, anything is possible. Our lives can be so much fuller and richer than we can even imagine. I hope that, for you, that includes time living in France.

I'm loving reading about your journey!

You might also like... Blog Widget by LinkWithin