Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pilgrimage Everywhere!

 I'm currently enrolled in an online class on photography. I tried another online class earlier this year that didn't work so well for me. This one, however, has engaged me from my very first email. It's not about taking better photos, learning camera techniques, or marketing what I create. It's about finding the images that are begging me to see them, to record them, and to pray them into an expression of my creativity and spirituality. My first assignment is to take 'contemplative walks' this week with my camera and to 'imagine that I am heading out on a pilgrimage which is a journey of discovery. There it is once again....pilgrimage....I can't seem to get away from it no matter where I go! I did a contemplative walk yesterday with Lucie. Today I'll go into St.Charles and try a walk there. We'll see what images I discover. I'll be sharing some of this pilgrimage journey with you here during the next 6 weeks.

No comments:

You might also like... Blog Widget by LinkWithin