Monday, August 2, 2010

How Do You Say Love?

We said LOVE last weekend at Cursillo by honoring and respecting Christ. The entire focus of the weekend's activities was to find Christ in all things and in all people; this became my focus and my mantra as well. Statues of Christ dotted the campus of the University; this one was my favorite. I love its clean lines and its simplicity. I want my life to mimic this image of Christ...clean, simple, quiet, surrounded by nature, sheltered by beauty. I honor Christ by setting him as my example and by following him as my way and rule of life. At our love feast on Saturday night, we respected Christ in our lives by seating him at our table, by making him our honored guest.


I seek Christ in all things and in all people.


No comments:

You might also like... Blog Widget by LinkWithin